This review is of our opinion based on our 2 nights stay experience at Le Metrotel Hotel and in no way represent the opinion of others. We have no personal or business relationship with this establishment nor are we receiving any form of incentive from them.
Date stayed: 01 Jan 2014 – 02 Jan 2014
Type of Room: Standard Double Room
Paid: RM$118 a night/a room
26-8, Jalan Theatre, 30300 Ipoh, Perak.
Phone: 05-249 1990/1991
Fax: 05-249 1999
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Perfect location. It’s near to all the famous eatery of Ipoh.
2. Staff was friendly.
3. WIFI was stable and provide strong connection.
4. Room was really clean and look really modern.
5. Great Shower.
6. There was a night market just outside our place. It was great that the staff informed us about it.
1. Room was a bit small. Not much space to put our luggage but it didn’t bother us.
2. A few times we smelt cigarette smell. We aren’t sure where it came from. I suspect the culprit was someone from either above or below our level smoking outside the window thus the smell came into our room.
Sleep Quality: /5
Great location near to all famous eatery. We would definitely come back if we were in Ipoh or recommending it to family and friends.