I was arranged to stay at West Plaza hotel by the organisers for the conference that I have attended. I have only stayed here one night and this review is of my opinion and experience. It is in no way represent the opinion of others.
Date stayed: 28 Nov 2012 – 29 Nov 2012
Type of Room: I think it’s a double room
Paid: N/A (The room was paid by the organiser of the conference)
110-116 Wakefield Street
1. It’s right in the central. PRIME LOCATION.
2. Good selection of breakfast. Basic but what the heck, I was there on business.
3. Pleasant and helpful staff.
4. Functional not elegance.
1. Lights in room is really dim.
2. Design is dated. I felt like I was walking into a hotel room of the 80’s.
3. I don’t like my room view. My room window overlook a huge multi-level parking building.
Value: (I am not aware of the price. According to the website, it is about $125 a night)
Sleep Quality: /5 (The wall was kind of thin. I can hear the tv from the room next door but I still had a good sleep.)
I have never been a fan of hotels for obvious reasons like it’s pricey and I don’t see the point in paying so much for a space that I only spend a few hours sleeping in. In saying so, I have no objection to being arranged to stay in one for free. LOL. And, thanks to the organisers of this conference, I was able to experience staying this hotel. The experience had been good without any complaint. They even let me leave my bag in their luggage room after I checked out. I only came and picked my bag up late the afternoon. Great Service! and did I said,” AWESOME LOCATION“!
p/s: The bunny on the bed is mine! Don’t think they will provide you with one..