(from an Old Blog Post)
WEDNESDAY, MAY 19, 2010
The weather here in Dunedin had been rather mild recently compared to last year. I wondered if it’s a good thing. I guess so. How could it not be good if I am still able to enjoy the sun a little while more?It definitely not as cold and wet as last year. And, I appreciate it and it’s also not as humid as it is back home in Malaysia.
Well…having not written my blog for some time. I felt as if I brain is just stuck and empty now. Don’t know what to write anymore. I was struggling to think of some interesting topics to talk on or something really smart to say…but, nothing to seem to come to my mind. Hmmmmmm!
Anyone has any suggestions?
Just some random thoughts that is going thru my mind now:
- I’m getting FAT! – I’m seriously gaining lots of Kgs….Not good! Really not good!
- Students in Dunedin really at times dressed up weirdly. Am thinking if I should spend an afternoon taking some photos of all these interesting dressers?
- Should I continue my post grad dip? And if I can afford it? Oh…I should stop by at Dr.Lesley office later…
- I’m hungry and sleepy now!
- I’m so stupid…Forgot to bring my adapter for my laptop. How clumsy can I get?
- Lot’s of people are studying around me now. Am in the Central Library and I’m blogging about nothing.
hahahahah!! I’m the A student! ~~ Nuts!