What now? I am not sure actually.
If I were to listen to my heart and obviously if money is not a problem. I’ll just go off travelling now. This instance, of coz. LOL! But, life is never as easy as I wish it could be.
Well, things can change if I win LOTTO now. Or, maybe I have a rich distance relative that decided to leave his/her whole inheritance to me. Or, perhaps I will stumble upon a bag full of money. Wishful, wishful thinking. Oh, come on…what’s the fun to life without a bit of imagination?
Let’s see ….. after having a massive amount of time in hand doing nothing. I have decided that I should use the bit of my brain cells that’s left to think what would be the next move. And, the below is what I have come up with ….
- Travel – Duuhh!!
- Work — As expected by everyone else! I’m reluctant BUT (yes, there’s a but) if I managed to find something that my heart would be happy doing, I will then stay for sometime until things starts to become a routine. Wow! — How more arrogant can I be? — My defense is that we can only achieve at our fullest potential when we are following our heart and doing what we desire most. In other word, Be True to Yourself!
- Masters? — I just might. I’m not sure yet. I think if I have travelled a bit more. I might go and do a Masters. However, I do fear the Thesis Writing part. LOL! Can I write the way I blog? That might help~! Am thinking of doing this in Europe. What do you think?
- Move to China —- Yup! You heard me correctly. I was thinking to head to China to take up a Chinese course. I would really want to improve on my Chinese. Kind of feel sad that even though being a half or a quarter Chinese, my Chinese sucks…
- Live on Social Welfare? —– Unfortunately, I do not have such privileges. LOL! Probably, I can live on my parents. (Mum, if you are reading this — I’m just kidding!)
- Marriage? —— Any RICH, SMART, HANDSOME, YOUNG MAN out there interested?
So, there you are. After exhausting all my options, I’m back to the good old, “I’m Not Sure Yet”!
p/s: Who said it get easier as you aged?